(1) The warehouse for storing hoses should be kept clean and ventilated. The relative temperature should be below 80%. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15~+40°C, and the hoses should be protected from direct sunlight, rain and snow. Shower.
(2) When storing hoses, they should be placed separately according to different types and specifications, and should not be stacked together, and marked with a sign for access.
(3) The hose should be stored in a relaxed state as much as possible. Generally, the hose with an inner diameter of 76mm or less can be stored in a coil (but the inner diameter of the disc should not be less than 15 times the inner diameter of the hose)
(4) In order to prevent the tube body from being compressed and deformed during storage of the hose, the stacking should not be too high, generally the stack height should not exceed 1.5m; and it is required that the hose is often “stacked” during storage, generally not less than once every quarter .
(5) When the hose is stored, it should not be in contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents or other corrosive liquids and gases; and should be 1m away from the heat source
(6) During the storage of the hose, it is strictly forbidden to stack heavy objects on the tube body, and to prevent external extrusion and damage.
(7) The hose storage period should generally not exceed two years, and should be used by the first warehousing to prevent the hose quality from being affected for too long.
Send your message to us:
Post time: Sep-11-2020